Sales of Rare Coins and Coin CollectionsVICEROY COINS is dedicated to the extremely labour intensive hunt for the best in trophy rare gold and silver coins.
Whether you are a collector or looking for investment we will show you how you can achieve stunning returns buying the very best in rare coins. Please make contact with us via email or by ‘phone.
Announcing the launch at the 2022 ANA Convention in Chicago of the
“King of Coins” – the Reference Book of Five Guineas and Five Pounds
The Definitive Numismatic Guide
Find us at Stand 1733 & 1735 at the ANA Convention
Rare Coin Collectors
New to Coin Collecting?
Investing in Rare Coins
Buy or Sell Rare Coins
Viceroy Coins Breaks World Record
The Viceroy Coins Company has over forty years of experience in dealing in and collecting rare coins. Viceroy Coins is the proud owner of the 1852 Adelaide £5 coin for a world breaking 1.5 million Australian dollars or £820,000 pounds sterling and also another record price purchase of the Edward VIII Proof Sovereign bought for £516,000 (sold in 2021 for £1,000,000 to an anonymous buyer through the Royal Mint). Few other coin companies can make this boast and this is an illustration of both our company and our resources.
- We are delighted to arrange a private meeting with you.
- Viceroy Coins specialise in highly rare coins.
- We deal with rare coins from as little as €2,000 to €5 million.
- All coins purchased by us for you have Certificates of Authenticity.
- Viceroy Coins is dedicated to the hunt for the finest in special rare coins.
- The highest quality is frequently not easy to find as there are few sellers and many buyers.
- Viceroy are we dedicated to obtaining the best deals for clients.
- All of our coins have been graded with provenance guaranteed.
Viceroy Coins are excited to announce its collaboration with “King of Coins”
“King of Coins” is the definitive guidebook to the entire “Five Guineas/Five Pounds” series of the largest and longest running series of trophy gold coins in the world.
After years of meticulous research, design and planning King of Coins is pleased to have published the numismatic go to book for all relevant information of every single coin struck since 1668 to today.